September 15, 2008
Petitioning against the ISA
is one way to make your views known on the ISA.
- Wear black till ISA detainees are released. (I will be doing this)
- Wear a black or red ribbon.
- Put on car lights in the daytime.
- At 12pm, observe 2 minutes of silence wherever you are.
- Fast and pray – what our Muslim friends and some of us are already doing.
- Civic disobedience measures – some talk of a replay of hartal (abandoning businesses and shops on Malaysia Day 16th September); some talk of withdrawing cash from a bank till the bank owners are forced to appeal to government decision makers.
Some are alive for such a time as this. I am one of them.
Comments are closed.